Cape Ann Chimney and Hearth, established in 1978, is one of the first Chimney Cleaning and Stove Shops on the North Shore. Owned and operated by husband and wife Bob and Kathy Boulter, we offer the following services and products:
- Chimney Cleaning, liners, caps and dampers. Certified in 1988 by the National Chimney Sweep Guild #1719.
- Chimney inspection and consulting services.
- Pellet and woodstove installation, repair and troubleshooting.
- Wood, Pellet, Gas Stove and fireplace sales.
- Year round sales of pellet fuel, Bio BricksTM and palletized firewood.
- Glass doors and hearth accessories.
- Massachusetts Construction Supervisor License #98767.
- Home Improvement Contractor #149402
Mon-Fri 8-4pm & Sat 9-2pm
Directions: Take Route 128 North to the end (Over the Annisquam Bridge, straight through the 2 rotaries). At the end of Route 128 North (Bottom of a long hill), take a left onto Route 127 (towards Rockport). Go past Shaw's Supermarket and the Calvary Cemetery (on the right) and take your next left onto Pond road. 7 Pond Road is the 4th building on the right.